Saint Giri Blog Version 2.0

AN AWAKENING:Creative Gallery

Creative Gallery Collection
Post #2 Poem       
                  
    
                                           AN AWAKENING
Now when i wake up,
I can feel a positive vibration,
Now I have started believing that happiness is an illusion,
I can feel my dreams,my ambition,my passion

Now when I wake up,
I can see that everyday really brings something new,
Things remain same,but the way to look at them changes,
We may write a story,a constitution or just some useless things on the pages

Life is very beautiful,the need is to feel that positivity,
To be good to all,to be polite,to leave behind anguity,
We have one life,why not use it to the fullest?
Why not do good deeds?
As peace of mind,contentment is that one really needs

We all are running behind more money,more fame,
But are shallow inside,
We may pretend to be humble and may be witty within,
But from God...these things we cannot hide,

In those childhood days,my parents told me be true to
yourself and u will get happiness,
I think happiness is what I really want,
So being 'true to urself' is not too hard,
Just tell others what you have in your heart,
Dont ever be a hypocrite,
And trust me,everything will be alright

Do things with true and pure intention,
And you will also feel that positive vibration,
Then life will be worth living,
Life will be no more useless,
It will have a meaning....


Author:
SURBHI PAHUJA
Batch: 2007 
(Commerce with Maths)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write to Above Post....

Popular Posts

© Copyright "Saint Giri Blog™" 2012-2014. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

St Giri Blog Toolbar!

Get our toolbar!