Saint Giri Blog Version 2.0

I FEEL I AM BLESSED: Creative Gallery

Creative Gallery Collection
Post #1 Poem       
                  
        I FEEL I AM BLESSED
I felt i m blessed..even if the hard times come,
I can atleast
face it,
there are people who cannot see this beautiful world,
if somebody will ask them how the world looks?
they wont b able to praise it,

How unfortunate it is?
How their life is?
This thought thrills me somewhere
i am scared,it breaks my heart.
Why God had done this i keep on thinking
What is their fault?

They cannot see the lovely flowers,the rivers,the rain,the sky,
I am still thinking why?
Why God selected them to face the challenge?
Why he is taking a revenge?
I wish i can ask God why this happens?
Do troubles come so that we learn some lessons?

I feel i am blessed I can walk on my own,
i can atleast try to run with this competitive world,
I can see dreams I can atleast try to fly like a bird.
Author:
SURBHI PAHUJA
Batch: 2007 
(Commerce with Maths)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write to Above Post....

Popular Posts

© Copyright "Saint Giri Blog™" 2012-2014. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

St Giri Blog Toolbar!

Get our toolbar!